The Flexi dog leash: offers your pet more freedom while you still have control
All you need to know about the Flexi retractable leash
How does a Flexi retractable leash work?
- Great way to offer your dog or cat the necessary freedom
- With button brake and slightly tense leash for better control
- Tested extensively to meet the highest quality standards
- Heat and cold resistant
- Durable to ensure it can withstand your pet’s pulling force
- Equipped with a durable spring-loaded device housed inside the handle
- A high-quality braking system
The leash is always tight and your dog has to pull to have it extended. This makes it more difficult to teach your dog for example not to pull. So first make sure that your dog is well trained and can walk on a classic leash.
The leash can get tangled, you can trip over it or you can, for example, cause a cyclist to fall. So pay attention to this when you’re walking your favourite pet.
Maximum weight capacity and length
Flexi leash with cord or tape?
Flexi multi box for snacks or poop bags
More walking accessories you should always have with you
Collar or harness for your dog or cat
Visibility: safety first!
The best treats for your walks
Is your pet overweight or has it gained some weight lately? Follow our 6 tips to get your four-legged friend back into shape.
Tick season has begun! In this blog you can read how to prevent or remove these annoying parasites from your dog or cat.